MBDA Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya Basin Development Authority (MBDA) is inviting applications for the posts of Consultant- Finance & Accounts for Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) an externally aided project for Community-Based Forest Management and Livelihoods Improvement in Meghalaya. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 17.02.2022.
Post Name:- Consultant- Finance & Accounts
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- The age limit is upto 45 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- CA/ICWA
- Experience:- Minimum 06 years of experience
1. Candidate having at least 6 years of experience at a Senior Level handling Project and Company Accounting.
2. Candidate should have varied and comprehensive experience in project & government accounting, funds management, accounting or financial management, financial report, audit preparation, and financial strategy.
3. Experience of externally aided projects/projects in the rural development sector.
4. Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and maintaining strong relationships with project clients and co-workers.
- Essential Skills:-
1. Good written and verbal communication.
2. Strong Analytical and Negotiation Skills
3. Excellent Decision Making & Problem-Solving Skills.
4. Computer skills like Word Processing, Spread Sheets, PowerPoint Presentation and Tally.
5. Excellent management and leadership skills to motivate employees across the board
6. Financial skills particularly focusing on budget management and costs estimations
How to apply for MBDA Recruitment 2022: Consultant- Finance & Accounts Vacancy
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website, www.mbda.gov.in or can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o Meghalaya State Housing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong any of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, Basin Development Unit at the 11 (eleven) district headquarters.
Download Application Format
Application form duly filled along with self-attested credentials should only be submitted to the O/o Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003.
For the outstation candidates, the duly filled application form and documents should only be submitted via e-mail to [email protected] clearly indicating the name of the position in the subject line.
The candidate must enclose a recent passport size photograph, the self-attested copies of degrees, diplomas, mark-sheets and experience letters, etc. with the application form.
Experience certificate from the previous employer(s) clearly stating the nature of duties performed should be attached along with the application.
The last date for receipt of applications is 17th February 2022 (upto 5.00 p.m.)
Advertisement No:- MBDA(HR-JICA)/98/2019/ 19 (Date: 04.02.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MBDA Recruitment 2022: Consultant- Finance & Accounts Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.