MBDA Recruitment 2021: The Meghalaya Basin Development Authority (MBDA) on behalf of the Planning Department, Government of Meghalaya invites eligible candidates to attend the Walk-in-Interview for the Programmer position to be appointed on a contractual basis. Walk-in-interview on 1st November 2021.
Post Name:- Programmer
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- Rs. 32,000/- fixed.
- Educational Qualification:- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science) or Master in Computer Science from a recognized university/Institute.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 1-3 years of experience in
# Backend – Working knowledge and experience with Core Java, JSP, JSTL, Java Servlet, MCV framework, Hibernate framework, HQL, SQL, Node JS, Apache Tomcat, and Postgre SQL.
# Database – Proficiency in RDBMS and System Analysis & Design
# Mobile App Development – App development in both iOS and Android platforms
# Application Security – Ability to secure both web and mobile applications in accordance with the OWASP Top Ten and security concepts in Spring Security and Android Security.
# Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills
# Candidate should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply for MBDA Recruitment 2021 Programmer Vacancy
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend the Walk-in at the O/o Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, C/o Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong on 1st November 2021 at 09:00 AM.
Documents Required: The candidate should bring along with the following documents
- Updated Resume
- Recent Passport size photograph (1)
- Original Certificates (for verification)
- Self-attested copies of educational qualifications, mark sheets, age certificates, experience certificates, etc
Advertisement No:- MBDA (HR)/781/2021/724 (Date: 25.10.2021).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MBDA Recruitment 2021 Programmer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.