MASLSA Manipur Recruitment 2022: Manipur State Legal Services Authority (MASLSA), Government of Manipur has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 02 Office Assistant (OA) and Driver Vacancy in Imphal. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 30/03/2022.
1. Office Assistant (OA)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (reserved for ST)
- Educational Qualification: (i) Graduate from recognized university with typing speed of at least 35 w.p.m. (ii) Must possess a Computer Certificate from a recognized institute (minimum 3 months).
- Desirable: (a) Law Graduate, or having sound legal knowledge or of legal services. (b) Graduate in Commerce or having knowledge of commerce and accounting. (c) Well versed in computer graphics and animation, creative and copy writing and data entry. (d) Knowledge of Manipuri language.
- Pay Scale: Level-4, Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2000/-
- Age: 43 years and below on the last date of submission of application form.
- No. of vacancy: 01 (UR)
- Educational Qualification: (i) Matriculation or any equivalent certificate from any recognized Board or Institution in India. (ii) Must possess a valid driving license at the time of application. (iii) Must have at least 3 (three) years driving experience. (iv) Knowledge of Manipuri language.
- Pay Scale: Level-3, Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/-
- Age: 38 years and below on the last date of submission of application forms. Upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
How to Apply MASLSA Manipur Recruitment 2022?
The candidates shall PHYSICALLY submit the filled-in Application Form along with the supporting documents & requisite fees to the Member Secretary, Manipur State Legal Services Authority, ADR building, Lamphel Court Complex, Imphal.
Applicants are advised to fill up their application forms correctly; properly and completely otherwise their application will not be accepted.
- Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Matriculation certificate in support of age.
- Photocopy of the Driving Licence (Applicable only for the post of Driver).
- 3 (three) recent passport size photographs (to be affixed in the application form/admit card).
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
- Any other experience certificate.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MASLSA Manipur Recruitment 2022: Office Assistant & Driver Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.