Manipur Teacher Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Education(S), Government of Manipur has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 1000 Primary Teachers Vacancy on contract basis. The last date for submission of the application is 17 November 2022.
- No. of vacancy: 1000 (One thousand)
- Essential Qualification as per NCTE Norms:
(a) Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Graduation and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
Post-graduation with a minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade and three-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed.
(b) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Training to be undergone (As per NCTE norm): A person-
- With Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. qualification or with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with NCTE (Recognition norms and procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard, shall also be eligible for appointment to Class-I to V upto 1st January, 2022, provided he/she undergoes, after appointment, an NCTE recognized 6-months Special Programme in Elementary Education;
- With D.Ed. (special education) or B.Ed. (special education) qualification shall undergo, after appointment an NCTE recognized Special Programme in Elementary Education;
- Who has acquired the qualification of three-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from any National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in Classes I to V:
Provided that the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six-month Bridge course in Elementary Education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, within two years of such appointment as primary Teacher.
Reservation Policy: Relaxation upto 5% qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- Remuneration: Rs.14,600/- per month
- Age limit: The age limit for the candidates shall be 18-41 years (after incorporating the upper age limit by three years as approved by the State Cabinet) as on the date of publication of recruitment notification. Further age limit shall be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for ST/SC Candidates. For PWD candidates also, additional relaxation as permissible shall apply.
How to Apply for Manipur Education Recruitment?
- Willing and eligible candidate should be sponsored by the concerned Employment Exchange Officers so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before Thursday the 17th November 2022.
- Date of submission of duly filled in application form along with relevant documents duly attested/self-attested and application fees of Rs.500/- for General and OBC, Rs.300/- for SC and ST shall be notified shortly. Application fees for PWD candidates will be exempted. However, supporting certificates should be attached.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Download Official Advertisement||Click Here|