Madhabdev University Recruitment 2022: Madhabdev University, Lakhimpur has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 47 Assistant Professor Vacancy.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
- No. of vacancy: 47 (Forty Seven)
- Department wise posts:-
- Assamese: 03 (OBC/MOBC: 02 & UR: 01)
- Botany: 05 (OBC/MOBC: 01, STH: 01 & UR: 02)
- Chemistry: 06 (STP: 01, OBC/MOBC: 02 & UR: 03)
- Computer Science: 04 (STP: 01, OBC/MOBC: 02 & UR: 01)
- Economics: 02 (OBC/MOBC: 01 & UR: 01)
- Education: 04 (UR: 01, STH: 01, SC: 01 & OBC/MOBC: 01)
- English: 01 (UR)
- History: 01 (UR)
- Mathematics: 05 (SC: 01, OBC/MOBC: 02, STP: 01 & UR: 01)
- Philosophy: 03 (OBC/MOBC: 01, UR: 01 & STP: 01)
- Physics: 05 (OBC/MOBC: 02, STP: 01 & UR: 02)
- Political Science: 01 (UR)
- Sociology: 02 (STP: 01 & UR: 01)
- Statistics: 02 (OBC/MOBC: 01 & UR: 01)
- Zoology: 03 (UR: 01, STH: 01 & OBC/MOBC: 01)
- Educational Qualifications:
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET candidates who have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may, are exempted from NET/SLET/SET : Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
The fulfillment of these conditions is to he certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Or The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign umversity/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Note: The Academic score as specified in Appendix II (Table 3A) for Universities of the UGC Regulation 2018 shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview.
- Desirable Qualification: Ability to read and write Assamese language.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.57700/- to Rs.182400/- (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances admissible as per rules.
- Age Limit: The Age of candidate should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2022, with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Application Fee for Madhabdev University Recruitment
A bank draft for Rs.2000/- (Rs.1500/- in case of SC/ST) (non refundable) in favour of Madhabdev University payable at SBI, Narayanpur Branch (IFSC: SBIN0017208), Account No. 40362594389 must accompany the application. In case of multiple applications, the candidate needs to pay application fees separately. Applicants from a foreign country may transfer the application fee directly to the University account and attached a copy of the reference note with application.
How to Apply for Madhabdev University Recruitment
Application proforma filled along with the supporting documents must reach the undersigned on or before 31.05.2022 (5 PM) in the following address:-
Narayanpur, PO: Dikrong,
Dist: Lakhimpur, Assam PIN-784164
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.