LMCA Naharlagun Recruitment 2022: Department of Legal Metrology & Consumer Affairs (LMCA), Naharlagun has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 21 President and Member Vacancy of State Commission and District Commission under Arunachal Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
LMCA Naharlagun Recruitment 2022: President & Member Vacancy
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Recruitment Board||Department of Legal Metrology & Consumer Affairs (LMCA), Naharlagun|
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Place of Posting: Yupia
- A person shall not be qualified for appointment as President, unless he/she is, or has been, a Judge of the High Court;
- A person shall not be qualified for appointment as a President unless he/she is of not less than forty years of age and not more than 65 years of age possesses:-
- An experience of at least ten years as presiding officer of a district court or of any tribunal at equivalent level or combined service as such in the district court and tribunal: Provided that not more than fifty percent of such members shall be appointed.
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and is a person of ability, integrity and standing, and has special knowledge and professional experience of not less than twenty years in consumer affairs, law, public affairs, administration, economics, commerce, industry, finance, management, engineering, technology, public health or medicine.
2. Member (Male & Female)
- No. of vacancy: 20 (Twenty)
- Place of posting for Male Member:-
- Kurung Kumey
- Place of posting Female Member:-
- Kurung Kumey
- Members District Commission:-
- A person shall not be qualified for appointment as member unless he-
- Age is of not less than thirty-five years of age and not ,more than 65 years;
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University; and
- Is a person of ability, integrity and standing, and having special knowledge and professional experience of not less than fifteen years in consumer affairs, law, public affairs, administration, economics, commerce, industry, finance, management, engineering, technology, public health or medicine.
How to apply for LMCA Naharlagun Recruitment 2022: President & Member Vacancy
Candidates may apply online with the relevant documents by visiting the Live Online Portal https://lmcaarunachal.nic.in/ of Department of Legal Metrology & Consumer Affairs, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. Click on the “Click here to Apply” Link.
List of the required Documents:
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Certificate/Documents Showing That The Applicant Is Or Has Been Or Is Qualified To Be A District Judge. (For The Post of President State/ District Commission)
- Advocates Applying For The Post Of President Of District Commission Shall Produce An Experience Certificate Issued By The District Judge.
- Certificate Showing A Special Knowledge Or Professional Experience Of Not Less Than Fifteen Years In Consumer Affairs, Law, Public Affairs, Administration, Economics, Commerce, Industry, Finance, Management, Engineering, Technology, Public Health Or Medicine. (For the post of Member State/District Commission).
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|