LGBRIMS Tezpur Recruitment 2021: LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH), Tezpur has released employment news notification for the direct recruitment 15 Medical and Non-Medical Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 20/12/2021.
1. Medical Post (Assistant Professor)
- No. of posts: 13
- Psychiatry: 10 (UR: 04, SC: 01, OBC: 03, ST: 01 & EWS: 01)
- Biochemistry/Neurochemistry: 01 (UR)
- Pathology: 01 (EWS)
- Neurology: 01 (SC)
- Essential Qualification:
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First or Second Scheduled or Part-II or the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Post-graduate degree in the concerned speciality or Super speciality mentioned in Section-A of Schedule-VI or equivalent recognized DNB qualification awarded by National Board of Examination.
- At least three years teaching experience as Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/Registrar/Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super-speciality in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first post graduate degree.
Non-Medical Post (Assistant Professor)
- No. of posts: 02 (SC: 01 & ST: 01)
- Specialty: Psychiatric Nursing
- Essential Qualification: (i) Master’s Degree in Psychiatric Nursing (ii) Ph.D./D.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing from a recognized Institution/University.
- Essential Experience: 3 years teaching/clinical/research experience in the concerned subject after Ph.D. degree.
How to Apply LGBRIMH Tezpur Recruitment
- The application in prescribed format is to be accompanied with a Bank Draft of Rs.100/- to be drawn in favour of the Director, LGBRIMH, Tezpur and attested copies of all certificates/one PP size photograph so as to reach to the Administrative Officer, LGBRIMH, Tezpur-784001 latest by 20.12.2021 within working hours. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of………”
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.