LGBRIMH Tezpur Recruitment 2022: LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (RIMH), Tezpur has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 05 Assistant Professor and Statistician cum Lecturer Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 24/02/2022.
1. Assistant Professor
- No. of vacancy: 04 (UR: 01, OBC: 02 & SC: 01)
- Essential Qualification: (i) Master’s Degree in Social Work/Psychology. (ii) M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work/Clinical Psychology or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute. (iii) Ph.D. in Psychiatric Social Work/Clinical Psychology from a recognized Institution/University.
- Essential Experience: 3 years teaching/clinical/research experience in the concerned subject after Ph.D. degree.
- Pay: Level-11
- Age limit: 45 years, relaxation on GOI rules.
2. Statistician cum Lecturer
- No. of vacancy: 01 (UR)
- Essential Qualification: (i) Master’s Degree in statistics or Mathematics with Statistics as additional subject or allied subject. (ii) Ph.D. in Biostatistics or any equivalent from a recognized university. (iii) 2 years’ experience of data processing and statistical work in any Institution/University preferably in a medical college/Institution.
- Pay: Level-10
- Age limit: 35 years, relaxation on GOI rules.
How to Apply LGBRIMH Tezpur Recruitment?
The application in prescribed format is to be accompanied with a Bank Draft of Rs.100/- (SC/ST candidates are exempted) to be drawn in favour of The Director, LGBRIMH, Tezpur and attested copies of all certificates/one PP size photograph so as to reach to the Administrative Officer, LGBRIMH, Tezpur-784001 latest by 24.02.2022 within working hours. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of………….”.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the LGBRIMH Tezpur Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor & Lecturer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.