- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Essential: Graduate from a recognized University with a diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institute by the Government. OR Graduate in Yoga Science from a recognized University. And five years’ experience teaching and training in yoga in a recognized Institution.
- Desirable: Experience with Yoga in Orthopaedics.
- Remuneration: Rs. 45,000/-.
Application Fee of AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment for registration & application processing fees. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’schequese, postal stamps,s, etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fees. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: Bank and payment gateway charges on the above amount will be borne by the applicant.
How to Apply for AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment?
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or becilregistration.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, and Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
Registration is to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number.
Step 2: Enter Basic Details.
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, and Caste Certificate.
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify.
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.).
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their passport color photo, and signature scan copy; the size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/PDF files only.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.