KV New Bongaigaon Recruitment 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV), New Bongaigaon has released employment news notification for the recruitment of PGT, TGT, PRT, Assamese Language Teacher, Computer Instructor, Yoga Coach, Counselor, Doctor, Nurse, Coach- Art & Craft, Games, Dance and Music Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview to be held on 28 February & 01 March 2022.
1. Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
- Subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Geography and History.
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree or equivalent in the concerned Subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Remuneration: Rs. 32500/- per month on pro-rata basis.
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects in aggregate and B.Ed. from a recognized University/Institution. The elective subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects are as under:
- For TGT (Sanskrit, English, Hindi): Having respective subjects as a subject in all the three years of Degree Course.
- For TGT (S. St.): Having any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Political Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- For TGT (Mathematics): Degree in Mathematics with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- For TGT (Science): Bachelor Degree in Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry.
Preference will be given to the candidates who have qualified Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
Candidates should be proficient in teaching in both Hindi and English Medium. Knowledge of Computer Applications is desirable.
- Remuneration: Rs. 31250/- per month on pro –rata basis.
3. Primary Teachers (PRT)
- Educational Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) with 50% marks or its equivalent and JBT/B.El .Ed./BTC/D.Ed/D.El.Ed. OR Bachelor degree from any recognized university/ institution with 50% marks and B.Ed. Preference will be given to the candidates who have qualified Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET-Primary) conducted by CBSE. Candidates should be proficient in teaching in both Hindi and English Medium.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications. F.No 1462/ /KVNBQ/126/2021-22/ Date: 14/02/2022
- Remuneration: Rs. 26250/- per month on pro –rata basis.
5. Computer Instructor
- Educational Qualification: B.E. (Computer Science)/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/MCA/MSc (IT)/MSc. (Computer Science) or Post Graduate Degree in any subject with post graduate diploma in Computer Applications from Govt. recognized institution or equivalent qualification. Preference will be given to those having training & experience in hardware.
- Remuneration: Teaching Secondary Classes: Rs. 31250/- per month on pro-rata basis. Teaching Primary Classes: Rs. 26250/- per month on pro-rata basis.
6. Vocational Instructors/Coaches
- Educational Qualification:
- Game Coach: B.P. Ed. /Senior National Certificate holder/ Coaching Diploma or Equivalent and experience in the respective field.
- Art & Craft: BFA/MFA or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Music/Dance: Bachelor degree in respective field of Music/Dance.
- Remuneration: Rs.26250/- per month on pro-rata basis
- Educational Qualification: BA/B.Sc in Psychology and one year Diploma in Counseling. Desirable – Minimum one year experience in providing career/educational counseling to students at schools or working knowledge of working in placement bureau or registration with rehabilitation council of India as vocational counselor.
- Remuneration: Same as TGT
8. Yoga Teacher
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with one year training in Yoga from recognized university.
- Remuneration: Rs. 26250/-
- Educational Qualification: MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Remuneration: Rs. 1000/-per day for minimum two hours.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Nursing/B Sc Nursing and working experience of at least one year.
- Remuneration: Rs. 750/- per day.
11. Assamese Language Teacher
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in Assamese Language and B.Ed.
How to Apply KV New Bongaigaon Recruitment?
On prescribed format which can be downloaded from website of KV New Bongaigaon (https://newbongaigaon.kvs.ac.in/) or can be filled on the date of interview.
- Dates of Interview: 28 February and 01 March 2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the KV New Bongaigaon Recruitment 2022: Part Time Contractual Teachers Vacancy, Interview Notice and Bio-data format official notification in detail before submitting applications.