Kohima High Court Recruitment 2022: Kohima High Court has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 10 Senior Technical Officer (STO) Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
Senior Technical Officer (STO)
- No. of vacancy: 10 (Ten)
- Educational Qualification:
- MCA/B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/Information Technology)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level/Master’s Degree (Computer Science/Information Technology).
- Master’s Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Applications from a Government recognized University/Institution.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)/BCA or B.Sc. in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Applications from a Government recognized University/Institution.
- Pay: Rs.45,000/- per month
- Age limit:-
- General (including OBC/MOBC & all others: Minimum 21 & Maximum 30 years
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: Minimum 21 & Maximum 35 years
Age concession for serving Government employees will be allowed the equal number of years they are in service subject to a maximum of 5 (five) years. Further, age relaxation for a period of 2 (two) years due to COVID-19 pandemic and disruption w.e.f. 22.04.2021 is allowed.
Application Fee for Kohima High Court STO Recruitment
Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque for Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) for General candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates payable to the Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench, Kohima should be enclosed with the application form.
How to Apply for Kohima High Court STO Recruitment?
- The candidates shall fill up the application form and paste a passport sized photo in given space and sign across the photograph. 2 (two) copies of the same passport photo should be enclosed with the application.
- The application should be submitted to the Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench. Application submitted in any other mode, except as indicated will be rejected without any communication.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.