Kendriya Vidyalaya Lumami Recruitment 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) Lumami (Nagaland) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of Teachers, Instructors, Coaches/Expert, Doctor, Nurse and Counselor Vacancy on part time contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview to be held on 01/03/2022.
- Computer Science
- Educational Qualification: (a) Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (b) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. (c) Competence to teach through English and Hindi media.
- Social Studies
- Educational Qualification: (a) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from any recognized University/Institute. (b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. (c) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Educational Qualification: (a) Graduation with 50% & B.Ed or equivalent. (b) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. (c) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. (d) Competence to teach through English and Hindi media.
4. Computer Instructor
- Essential Qualification: (a) BE/B.Tech(CS)/BCA/MCA/M.SC(CS) M.SC(IT)/B.SC(CS)/ M.SC (Electronics with CS Component),OR (b) Bachelor’s/Master degree in any Science subject/Mathematics from recognized university with PGDCA from government recognized university/ institute, OR (c) Post graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA from government recognized university/institute /’O’ level from DOEACC ,OR (d) Post graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC. Desirable for secondary classes:- Flash, Photoshop, Java Script, 3D Max, Auto CAD.
5. Coach in Athletics, Taekwondo, Football, Kho-Kho & Kabaddi etc.
- Essential Qualification: (a) Diploma from NS–NIS/represented in National/State level Game/Inter university or any equivalent coaching experience of recognized institution. (b) Candidates having above qualification and B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. will be preferred
6. Yoga Teacher
- Educational Qualification: (a) Graduation or equivalent degree in any subject with at least 50% marks from any recognized University/Institute. (b) One year Degree/Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institute.
7. Expert/Coach in Art & Craft
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned field having high order of proficiency/ expertise in the relevant field of Art & Craft.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Nursing from recognized institution.
10. Educational Counselor
- Essential Qualification: B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling from a recognized Institute/College or University
- Desirable Qualification: Minimum of One year Experience in providing career educational counseling to students at schools. OR Working knowledge and experience in placement bureaus, OR Registration with rehabilitation council of India as vocational counselor.
11. German Teacher
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree/diploma in German for Teachers who have learnt German from Indian Universities. OR Bachelor Degree in any subject with minimum B2 Level of the Common European Frame for German Language.
How to Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Lumami Recruitment?
A walk-in-interview for preparing a panel for engagement of teachers on purely part time contractual basis for the session 2022-23 is scheduled to be conducted in the Vidyalaya premises as under:- 01.03.2022 at 9:00 am.
LUMAMI (Nagaland University),
Distt:- Zunheboto 798627
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Kendriya Vidyalaya Lumami Recruitment 2022: Teacher, Doctor, Nurse & Other Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.