Kendriya Vidyalaya Gangtok Recruitment 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok (East Sikkim) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of Part Time Contractual Teacher Vacancy for the session 2022-2023 for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 25/02/2022.
- Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary School Certificate (CLASS XII) with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT/B.Ed. The candidate should be competent to teach through Hindi and English Medium.
- Educational Qualification:BA/B.Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in counseling.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. in nursing with registration in the Nursing council.
- Educational Qualification:MBBS along with registration with Medical Council of India.
English, Hindi, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics
- Educational Qualification: (i) Aggregate 50% in Master’s degree in relevant subject with B.Ed. from recognized University. (ii) The candidate should be competent to teach through Hindi and English Medium.
6. PGT (Computer Sc.)
- Educational Qualification:B.E./B.Tech.(CS/IT) M.Sc.(CS)/MCA.
7. Computer Instructor
B.E. B.Tech (Computer Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Science), M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Science component)/M.Sc.,(IT)/B.Sc.(Computer Science) or Bachelors/Master’s degree in any Science subject/Mathematics from recognized University with PGDCA from Government University/Institute
Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA from Government organized University /Institute/”O” level from DOEACC
Post Graduate degree in any subjects with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC.
English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science and Sanskrit.
- Educational Qualification:
1. Four years’ integrated degree course of Regional college of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate with B.Ed from recognized University. The elective subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under:
- For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years with English Literature.
- For TGT(Hindi): Hindi as subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Maths): Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Sc., and Statistics.
- For TGT (Science) – Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- For TGT (S.St.): Any two of following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
2. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium.
9. Games Coach
- Educational Qualification: SAI Coaches, NIS/B.P.Ed /M.P.Ed./Diploma or participation at National/ State level with good Track records. b) Basic qualification from recognized University/ Institute.
10. Dance/Music Instructor
- Educational Qualification: Diploma/Degree/Graduation in concerned field Specialization if any. Represented in any at State/National level (if, applicable).
11. Yoga Instructor
- Educational Qualification:Graduate in any discipline with degree/Diploma in Yoga from recognized university.
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of computer applications for all the posts
How to Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Gangtok Recruitment?
Application may be sent through Google form (link given below) for the various post applied. Last date and time of submission of application form is 25th Feb 2022 (05:00 PM)
- Last Date 25/02/2022
- Interview Date 28/02/2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Kendriya Vidyalaya Gangtok Recruitment 2022: PGTs, PRTs, TGTs & Other Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.