Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment 2021
Post Name: Peon
- No of posts: 3
- Educational Qualification: The Candidate must have to Pass Class VIII. However, Higher Secondary Passed and higher than allowances as that are not eligible to apply.
- Pay Scale: Rs.12000-52000 Unreserved + Grade Pay of Rs. 3900.00 per month plus other admissible as per rule.
Eligibility Criteria of Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: Applicants have to be enrolled in Employment Exchange and should have valid Registration Card as on date of application.
Age Limit: Applicant must not be below 18 (eighteen) years of age as on date of application and the Upper age limit 40 years.
Selection Process of Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment
Eligible candidates shall have to appear in a written test of 70 marks and short listed candidates will be invited to appear in an interview. The question Paper of the written Test will be in Assamese Language (except the Gen English portion). The original Documents/Testimonials will be verified at the time of Interview. Candidates have to appear in both on their own expenses.
How to Apply for Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment ?
- The applications are to be sent along with 3 (three) self-attested recent coloured passport size photographs (one pasted and others stapled writing the name on backside of each) and self-attested copies of certificates in respect of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Employment Exchange Certificate, Permanent Residential or Domicile Certificate etc.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”. The applications are to be dropped in the Drop Box kept in the office for the purpose.
- The Postal Address of the office is “The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kamrup District, Amingaon. P.O.- Amingaon, PIN 781031.”
- The duly filled up and signed applications along with relevant testimonials and a self-addressed envelope (22cm X 10cm) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 should reach the office on or before 22-11-2021.
- The Applicants are to visit the website of Kamrup District Judiciary i.e. http://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kamrup for any notification and further update.
Important Dates of Kamrup Recruitment 2021
- Staring date of submission of application: 26th October 2021
- Last date of submission of application: 22nd November 2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment 2021 Peon Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.