KAAC Diphu Recruitment 2021: Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC), Diphu has released employment news notification for the recruitment 35 L.P Teachers Vacancy in Lower Primary Schools. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 27th December 2021.
- No. of posts: 35 (Thirty Five)
- Eligibility: ATET qualified candidates of Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong/Assistant Teachers working on contractual basis in the Lower Primary Schools under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong District.
Candidates who have already applied and screened/interviewed by the office vide this office advertisement dated 24/08/2021 need not apply.
- Age limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January, 2021 (Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ST candidates and specially abled persons as per norms).
How to Apply KAAC Diphu Recruitment
- The eligible candidates shall apply in Standard Form of application alongwith a KAAC Money Receipt of Rs.50/- for ST/SC and Rs.100/- for other candidates as application fee.
- The applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified alongwith their original testimonials by the District Level Selection Committee. Self attested Xerox copy of all relevant certificates/Marksheets/Caste Certificate etc. have to be submitted alongwith the application.
Important Dates of KAAC Diphu Recruitment
- Starting Date of Application 17th December 2021
- Last Date of Application 27th December 2021
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the KAAC Diphu Recruitment 2021 LP Teacher Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.