NEEPCO Recruitment 2023: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO), Shillong, Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 05 Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) vacancies. The last date for submission of the application is 20/03/2023.
Post Name: Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
- No. of vacancies: 05 [UR: 02, SC: 01, OBC: 01 & EWS: 01]
- Qualification: HSLC or equivalent with 3 (three) a year’s Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Pay Scale: ₹ 29,300-3%-1,19,700/- (IDA)
- Max. Age as of 01-01-2023:
# UR – 30 years
# OBC – 33 years
# SC – 35 years
# EWS – 30 years
Other Details of NEEPCO JE Recruitment
- The candidate should possess a Valid Registration Card issued by Employment Exchange under Duliajan & a permanent resident of Assam, 18 years & above eligible to apply.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily have a valid EWS/OBC/SC/ST/ PwBD certificate, as the case may be, from the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications and experience shall not confer any right upon the candidate for being called for a written test.
- Candidate(s) employed in Government/Public Sector Undertaking must produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer. In case the candidate fails to submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the applicable stage, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If any of the certificates/documents are in a language other than Hindi/English, the candidate is advised also to submit a certified translation copy of the same in either Hindi or English language.
- Application enclosing all certificates and relevant documents should be sent well in advance and only through ORDINARY POST and not by any other means nor by hand.
How to Apply for NEEPCO JE Recruitment?
Interested eligible candidates should apply as per the instructions given below:
1) Read the detailed advertisement and instructions before filling up the application form.
2) The applicant has to register his/her name under Duliajan, Employment Exchange.
3) The Application Form may be downloaded from the website www.neepco.co.in under Career Section. The applicant should fill up all the relevant information in the Application Form with a Black/Blue ball pen only and send the duly filled Application form along with all self-attested Photocopies of certificates/ mark sheets of class 10 & Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, Caste Certificate (in case of OBC, Non-creamy layer certificate issued by appropriate authority), Age proof (Matric Admit card or Birth Certificate), PwBD- Person with Benchmark Disability Certificate, etc or any other relevant document(s), Valid Registration Card of Duliajan Employment Exchange, Permanent Residential Certificate issued by Government of Assam, must be attached with the application form by ORDINARY POST only to “Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong-793001 (Meghalaya)” The envelope should be superscribed with Advertisement Number, Post applied for in Block Letters & should be sent by and should reach on or before 20-03-2023. No other form of mail such as speed post/registered post/courier service etc. will be accepted.
4) Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above.
5) Applications received after the last date will not be accepted under any circumstances. No, any correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
6) Candidates are required to possess a valid/active e-mail ID, NEEPCO will not be responsible for bouncing back any email sent to the candidates.
7) Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID, Mobile No. active till the declaration of results. No change in e-mail ID and Mob. No. will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent through email or postal only.
|Commencement of receiving of Application forms along with testimonials and documents through ordinary post to Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong-793001||06/03/2023|
|Last date of receipt of hard copies of application forms along with testimonials and documents through ordinary post to Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong-793001||20/03/2023|
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.