JNIMS Imphal Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Science (JNIMS), Porompat, Imphal East has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 09 Senior Resident Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
- No. of vacancy: 09 (Nine)
- Educational Qualification: Registered MBBS with MD/DNB Emergency Medicine or M.D/M.S/DNB qualification in Departments of General Medicine, Gen. Surgery, Respiratory Medicine, Anesthesia and Orthopaedics as per NMC Teachers Eligibility Qualifications in Medical Institutes Regulations, 2002 and as amended from time to time.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Local Language.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.15600-39100 + AGP Rs.5400/-
- Age: The upper age limit of applicants should be less than 45 years as on 01.06.2022.
How to Apply for JNIMS Imphal East Recruitment?
Willing and intending candidates may obtain Application Form along with application fee candidates are requested to pay an application fee of Rs.1000/- for Unreserved/OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for ST/SC/PWD category respectively by cash. Application form should be deposited by hand to the Office of the undersigned.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.