ITI Rynjah Shillong Admission 2021: Applications are hereby invited from Permanent Resident of Meghalaya, for admission to Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Rynjah, Shillong to fill up the limited 4 seats in each trade under Institute Management Committee IMC quota during the session 2021-2022, under the scheme “Upgradation of 1396 Government Ills through Public-Private Partnership”, in the following Trades on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. The last date for submission of the application is 30th November 2021.
Course Name:- Admission into ITI Rynjah Shillong under IMC Quota 2021-2022
- No of seats:- 4 seats in each trade under IMC quota.
- Trades/ Discipline
3. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
7. Stenography (English)
8. Fruits and Vegetable Processing
9. Draughtsman (Civil)
10. General Carpentry
12. Digital Photographer
13. Multimedia Animation & Special Effects
14. Electronics Mechanic
15. Operator Advance Machine Tools
- Age limit:- Applicants must have attained 14 years of age on 01.08.2021. There is no maximum age bar for admission.
- Educational Qualification:- Class X passed & Class VIII passed depending upon the trade as prescribed in the respective syllabus. Candidates applying for engineering trades should attain pass marks in Science and Mathematics subjects.
How to apply for ITI Rynjah Shillong Admission 2021 under IMC Meghalaya Quota
Application Forms can be collected from the office at the rate of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only.
Application forms can be obtained from the Office of the Institute Management Committee (IMC) Society, Industrial Training Institute, Rynjah, Shillong- 793006 during office hours on all working days.
The Last date for submission of the application is 30th November 2021.
Admitted candidates are required to deposit Caution Money of Rs 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only refundable and Training fee of Rs. 8000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand) only non-refundable at the time of admission and another Rs. 8,000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand) at the beginning of semester III in case of two years courses.
The selection will be on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Applicants are required to pay the registration fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ITI Rynjah Shillong Admission 2021 under IMC Meghalaya Quota official notification in detail before submitting applications.