ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has released official advertisement notification for the recruitment of 37 Sub Inspector (Overseer) vacancy for Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) on temporary basis.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
Sub Inspector (Overseer)
- No. of vacancy: 37 [UR: 08, SC: 06, ST: 02, OBC: 15 & EWS: 03]
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent with diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government.
- Pay Matrix: Level-6, Rs.35400-112400/- (as per 7th CPC)
- Age limit: Between 20 to 25 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 15th August 1997.
How to Apply for ITBP Sub-Inspector Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|