ITBP Recruitment 2022: Online Applications are invited from Male & Female Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial) on a temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. The last date for submission of the application is 23rd November 2022.
1. Post Name:- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)
- No of posts:- 24 [UR:12, EWS:2, OBC:6, SC:3, ST:1]
- Age limit:- Between 20 to 28 years. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Level- 5 in the Pay Matrix, Rs. 29,200- 92,300/- as er 7th CPC.
- Educational Qualification:-
- Pass the Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) Examination with physics, chemistry, and biology as subjects from a recognized Board or equivalent,
- Diploma in Pharmacy from any institution of or recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022: Assistant Sub Inspector Pharmacist?
Eligible candidates may apply online through the ITBP Recruitment portal https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 25th October 2022 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 23rd November 2022 at 11:59 pm.
- Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR), Other Backward Class (OBC), and Economically Weaker Section(EWS) categories applying for recruitment to the post should pay Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Females, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|