IPPB GDS Recruitment 2022: India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), New Delhi has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 40 Grameen Dak Sevaks (GDSs) Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||North Eastern States|
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- No. of vacancy: 40 (Forty)
- Northeast Circle/State wise posts:-
- Assam: 25
- Meghalaya: 02
- Tripura: 03
- Mizoram: 01
- Manipur: 04
- Nagaland: 03
- Arunachal Pradesh: 02
- Designation: Executive
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from University/Institution/Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of experience as a GDS.
- Age limit: 20 to 35 years [as on 30th April 2022] [Candidates should have been born not earlier than 30/04/1987 and not later than 30/04/2002 (Both dates Included)]
- Scale: No scale
How to Apply for IPPB GDS Recruitment
Candidates can apply online only from 10.05.2022 to 20.05.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/left thumb impression/hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg/.jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
Procedure for uploading the documents:
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/signature/Upload left thumb impression/hand written declaration”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/signature/left thumb impression/hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity/quality.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non Refundable) Payment of Fee Online: 10.05.2022 to 20.05.2022, Rs. 700/- (Inclusive of GST). Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.