Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Indian Bank invites applications from Ex-servicemen for filling up the Security Guard vacancies across different States in the Subordinate Staff Cadre. The candidate must be Ex-Servicemen from Army/Navy/ Air force. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 9th March 2022.
Post Name:- Security Guard
- No of posts:- 202
- State-wise vacancy list
1. Andhra Pradesh: 3 Posts
2. Assam: 4 Posts
3. Bihar: 12 Posts
4. Chandigarh: 5 Posts
5. Chhattisgarh: 6 Posts
6. Delhi: 4 Posts
7. Gujarat: 3 Posts
8. Jharkhand: 4 Posts
9. Karnataka: 1 Post
10. Kerala: 2 Posts
11. Madhya Pradesh: 16 Posts
12. Maharashtra: 12 Posts
13. Odisha: 4 Posts
14. Puducherry: 6 Posts
15. Rajasthan: 8 Posts
16. Tamil Nadu: 19 Posts
17. Uttar Pradesh: 64 Posts
18. Uttarakhand: 4 Posts
19. West Bengal: 25 Posts
- Upper age limit:- 26 years (29 years for OBC and 31 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on cutoff date, is further relaxed to the extent of the number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years.
- Salary:- Pay scale Rs. 14500 – 500/4 – 16500 – 615/5 – 19575 – 740/4 -22535 – 870/3 – 25145 -1000/3 – 28145
- Educational Qualification:- The candidate must be Ex-Servicemen from Army/Navy/ Air force. The minimum educational qualification of the candidate should be 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from the recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Candidates possessing Graduation or higher qualification are not eligible to apply. Although, matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates”, they are eligible to apply.
- Physical Fitness:- Candidates must be physically fit to carry out the duties of the Security Guard.
- Language:- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in the local vernacular language.
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Security Guard Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Indian Bank recruitment portal https://www.indianbank.in from 23rd February 2022 to 9th March 2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Mode of Selection
The mode of selection is as follows:
- Objective type Test – Online.
- Test of the local language.
- Physical fitness Test.
- Preference will be given to candidates having valid commercial driving licenses of Light Motor Vehicle.
The Objective type test comprised of 60 questions for a duration of 90 minutes (Max marks 40). The Test Pattern is as follows
- General Knowledge/simple Arithmetic and Reasoning: 20 Marks
- Basics of Banking: 20 Marks
- Knowledge in security aspects: 20 Marks
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Security Guard Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.