Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Indian Army has released an employment notification for the recruitment of unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 136th Technical Graduate Course (TGC 136) commencing in Jan 2023 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 09.06.2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Course Name- Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 136 (TGC 136)
- No of posts– 40
- Branch-wise vacancy
1. Civil: 9 Posts
2. Architecture: 1 Posts
3. Mechanical: 6 Posts
4. Electrical Electrical & Electronics: 3 Posts
5. Computer Science & Engg Computer Technology Info Tech M.Sc Computer Science: 8 Posts
6. Information Technology: 3 Posts
7. Electronics & Telecommunication: 1 Post
8. Electronics & Communication: 3 Posts
9. Aeronautical Aerospace Avionics: 1 Post
10. Electronics: 1 Post
11. Electronics & Instrumentation Instrumentation: 1 Post
12. Production: 1 Post
13. Industrial Industrial Manufacturing Industrial Engg & Mgt: 1 Post
14. Automobile Engg: 1 Post
- Age limit- 20 to 27 years as of 01 Jan 2023. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1996 and 01 Jan 2003, both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination alongwith mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2023 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022 TUG 136, Technical Graduate Course?
Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 11.05.2022 to 09.06.2022 up to 1500 Hrs.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.