Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force (AIF) has released employment news notification for the recruitment 317 Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches/NCC Special Entry for Courses Commencing in January 2023. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 30/12/2021.
1. Entry: AFCAT Entry
- Branch: Flying (No. of posts: 77)
- Branch: Ground Duly (Technical) (No. of posts: 129)
- Branch: Ground Duty (Non-Technical) (No. of posts: 111)
2. Entry: NCC Special Entry
- Branch: Flying
No. of posts: 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
Educational Qualification of Indian Air Force
- Flying Branch: Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level.
- Ground Duly (Technical): Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/ integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/Technology from recognized University.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical): Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Age limit of Indian Air Force Recruitment
- Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry: 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2023 i.e. born between 02 January 1999 to 01 January 2003 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch: 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2023 i.e. born between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2003 (both dates inclusive).
How to Apply Indian Air Force Recruitment
Aspirants for IAF are required to apply online by using the link careerindianairforce.cdac.in, or https://afcat.cdac.in. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for online registration.
Upload Documents: Upload recent Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression (size of each jpg/ jpeg file to be between 10 and 50 kb). Name of each jpg/jpeg image file should correspond to the document i.e.
- Name of the Signature File should be Signature.jpg or Signature.jpeg
- Name of Photo File should be Photo.jpg or Photo.jpeg
- Name of Thumb Impression File should be Thumb Impression.jpg or Thumb Impression.jpeg
Examination Fee: Examination fee for AFCAT Entry. After filling in the online application form, the examination fee of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) for AFCAT entry (not applicable for NCC special entry) may be paid online through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application. No cash or cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted towards payment of examination fee.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.