Indian Post NE Recruitment 2022: India Post North East (NE) States has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 1653 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/Dak Sevak Vacancy.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 05/06/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- No. of vacancy: 1653
- Arunachal Pradesh UR: 17, ST: 09 & EWS: 04
- Cachar UR: 65, OBC: 37, SC: 09, ST: 26, EWS: 13
- Goalpara UR: 63, OBC: 38, SC: 10, ST: 17 & EWS: 15
- Nalbari UR: 74, OBC: 42, SC: 10, ST: 17 & EWS: 13
- Sibsagar UR: 47, OBC: 27, SC: 05, ST: 11 & EWS: 09
- Darrang UR: 39, OBC: 32, SC: 11, ST: 13 & EWS: 05
- Guwahati UR: 51, OBC: 32, SC: 07, ST: 10 & EWS: 09
- RMS GH Division (Guwahati) UR: 05, OBC: 02 & ST: 01
- Tinsukia UR: 14, OBC: 03, SC: 09, ST: 05 & EWS: 10
- Dibrugarh UR: 46, OBC: 37, SC: 19, ST: 15 & EWS: 24
- Nagaon UR: 78, OBC: 46, SC: 12, ST: 20 & EWS: 09
- RMS S Division UR: 03, OBC: 01 & ST: 01
- Manipur UR: 13, OBC: 08, SC: 01 & ST: 34
- Meghalaya UR: 75, OBC: 06, ST: 60 & EWS: 11
- Mizoram UR: 34, OBC: 05, ST: 41 & EWS: 09
- Agartala UR: 55, OBC: 02, SC: 2, ST: 27 & EWS: 03
- Dharmanagar UR: 31, OBC: 06, SC: 10, ST: 09 & EWS: 01
- Nagaland UR: 25 & ST: 18
Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect in Annexure-III.
- BPM Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/DakSevak Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application as per notification.
How to Apply for India Post North East Recruitment
(a) Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name/Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
(b) Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for schedule 1 & 2 in a calendar Year. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications. Once registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidate. In case any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details, the candidature relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
(c) The candidates must have own active email id and mobile number.
Uploading of documents: The candidates must upload the following documents in the formats and sizes as prescribed. Hence, it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online.
- Recent Passport size photo
- Scan copy of Signature
Submission of 10th Class marks details: Candidate has to submit the details of marks obtained in the 10th class. In case the mark sheet contains grades/points etc apart from marks, only marks need to be submitted. In cases where the board has awarded grades/points in place of marks, the same may be submitted in application.
#An undertaking has to be submitted by the candidate in Annexure-II declaring that he/she has adequate knowledge to operate computer Desktop/laptop/POS/mobile etc. to work on the Departmental software.
Procedure of Fee Payment:-
i. Applicants, except exempted category of candidate, should pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) for all posts within the chosen Division. Candidate who requires to make the payment of fee may pay the fee through online mode of payment using the link provided for payment. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI can be used for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates. Fee may also be paid at any Head Post Office in India.
ii. For making the payment of fee the candidate should refer the Registration Number.
iii. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Hence, candidate is requested to ensure his/her eligibility for applying to particular Division before making the fee payment.
iv. Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee may apply online directly.
Apply Online Click Here
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting applications.
3 thoughts on “India Post NE Recruitment 2022: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy (1653 Posts)”