Income Tax Department NER Recruitment 2022: Income Tax Department (ITD) North East Region (NER) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 04 Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant Group-“C” Vacancy for meritorious sports persons.
The last date for submission of the application is 31/08/2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
|Job Location||Northeastern Region|
1. Inspector of Income Tax
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Pay: Inspector of Income Tax in the pay Level 7 of the Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponding to pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 of 6th CPC.
- Age limit: 18-30 years (as on 31.08.2022)
2. Tax Assistant
- No. of vacancy: 04 (Four)
- Educational Qualification: (i) Degree of a recognized university or equivalent and (ii) Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Pay: Tax Assistant in the pay Level 4 of the Pay Matrix (as per 7lh CPC) corresponding to pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- in PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200 of 6th CPC.
- Age limit: 18-27 years (as on 31.08.2022)
Relaxation age for Income Tax Department NER Vacancy
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years (10 years in case of SC/ST candidates) in the case of sportspersons with exceptional achievements as mentioned in DoPT Office Memorandum No.1S012/3/84-Estt.(D) dated 12.11.1987 and who satisfy all other eligibility conditions and who furnish the necessary certificates.
- Departmental candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government can apply up to an age of 40 years (45 years for SC/ST candidates).
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have attained the stipulated Educational Qualification. Sports Eligibility and Age as on 31.08.2022.
How to Apply for Income Tax Department NER Recruitment?
- Applications must be submitted in the format given in Annexure-II and addressed to the Additional/Joint Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs. & TPS), O/o the Pro Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NER, 1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Christian Basti, G S Road Guwahati, Assam-781005 by post/by hand so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 31.08.2022 (up to 5.00 P.M). The envelope containing the application should also be superscripted as follows:
- “Application for the Posts of……………UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSONS QUOTA”
- Application duly signed and completed in all respects shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before 31.08.2022.(upto 5.00 p.m).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|