IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 17 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy for NMICPS Sponsored ” Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) on Technology for Underwater Exploration” at IIT Guwahati TIDF. The last date for submission of the application is 15/08/2022.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of vacancy: 17 (Seventeen)
- Educational Qualification:
- B. Tech/Equivalent in ME/PE/IN/MT/Mechatronics/Design with valid GATE Score* or M. Tech in ME/PE/Mechatronics
- B.Tech. candidates without having GATE Score, and with experience in Underwater Technologies will be considered with pay scale Rs. 22,000 – 1,000 – 32,000/- (+ HRA).
- Pay: Rs.31000/- + 16% HRA
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati JRF Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates have to fill the form using the link given in the end of this paragraph and Upload the CV containing all educational qualifications, experiences, contact address, phone no., Email, etc. as a single PDF file on or before 15th August 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via mail on 22rd August 2022 about the mode of online/offline interview.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|