IIPH Shillong Recruitment 2022: The Indian Institute of Public Health, Shillong invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Field Investigator. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 22nd April 2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Post Name:- Field Investigator
- No of posts:- 2
- Place of posting:- 1 (Kamrup Metro) and 1 (Nowgaon, Assam)
- Salary:- As per Indian Institute of Public Health, Shillong norms.
- Educational Qualification:- MBBS/BDS/BSc. Nursing & Master of Public Health (MPH)/MPH/Master of Health & Hospital Administration/Masters in Social Work
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Good knowledge of computer
How to apply for IIPH Shillong Recruitment 2022 Field Investigator Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may send detailed CVs to email@example.com
Please highlight the Exact Position ‘Field Investigator – PMBJP’ in the subject. No application by any means will be received or entertained after the last date.
The last date for submission of the application is 22nd April 2022.
The CV should provide the following in a word document, preferably in the following order:
- Full Name, address, and contact details (including email and phone)
- Educational qualifications – Diploma/degree/s, year and institute qualified from
- Language skills (spoken, written skills), Software skills
- Work experience (position/job title, organization, duration) if none please state NIL
- Research experience and Publications (if any)
- Referees (two persons who you have worked or trained under)
- Any other relevant information
Advertisement No:- IIPHS/2021/Ads/1/54/07 (Date: 16.04.2022)