IIM Shillong Recruitment 2022: Dr. Kalam Centre, IIM Shillong is looking for young, talented, innovative, and dynamic professionals who are willing to work in different roles and verticals and contribute to scripting the exciting development story of Arunachal Pradesh. The last date for submission of the application is 5th January 2022.
Post Name:- Young Professional
- No of posts:- 6 (Six)
- Place of Posting:- In any Departments/Districts of Arunachal Pradesh. The competent authority of GoAP will assign a job, place of work as deemed fit based on the requirement and performance.
- Upper age limit:- 35 years of age as on the date of application, i.e 5th January 2022.
# Rs. 50,000 per month (with accommodation- fixed)
# Rs. 60,000 per month (without accommodation- fixed)
- Educational Qualification:- Post Graduation/Master Degree from reputed universities having a minimum of 60%.
- Desirable:- Candidates having B. Tech, MBA from the national institute of importance like IIM/ IIT/ ISB, etc would be preferred. 1 (One) candidate having a legal background is required.
- Experience:- 1 (One) year of work experience in the relevant field is desired. However, freshers can also apply.
- Other Attributes:- Candidates with knowledge of Project Management skills, experience in implementing and monitoring government schemes, ICT Experience, proficient in using MS Office products like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Exposure in using MS Projects or similar tools will be preferred.
How to apply for IIM Shillong Recruitment 2022: Young Professional Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may email their CV alongwith a forwarding letter expressing their interest to work as a YP addressed to the Centre Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for submission of the application is 1700 hrs of 5th January 2022.
- Selection of YPs will be through interviews and purely on merit and based on past performance/experience.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the IIM Shillong Recruitment 2022 Young Professional Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.