IIM Shillong Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Management Shillong invites applications from eligible and experienced candidates for the posts of Security Office. The last date for submission of the application is 15th February 2022.
Post Name:- Security Officer
- No of posts:- 1 [UR:1]
- Tenure:- On Contract for a period of 5 years initially and performance to be reviewed annually
- Age limit:- 45 years as of the last date of publication of the Advertisement
- Salary:- Pay Level-10 with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 56100/-
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 60% Marks.
- Experience:- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Short Service Commissioned Officer in the Army/Navy/Air force with Security Officers Course of DGR.
How to apply for IIM Shillong Recruitment 2022: Security Office Vacancy
Only interested candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria may apply online through the Recruitment Portal in the Institute website www.iimshillong.ac.in
Apply Online IIM Shillong Security Office Vacancy
The Last date for submission of Online Applications in the Recruitment Portal is 15th February 2022.
On Submission of the Online Form, an Application Number will be generated and forwarded to the applicant’s email ID. All applicants are therefore required to refer to the Application Number for future reference.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to forward by email scanned copies of all documents such as Educational Qualification Certificates & Mark Sheets, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate (if applicable), and other documents and testimonials for verification.
Candidates already in Service are required to forward the printout of the Online application through Proper Channel to the “Chief Administrative Officer, IIM Shillong, Umsawli, Shillong – 793018, Meghalaya” or they may produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current employer, at the time of interview.
The application fee for the post is as per the rates prescribed below:
- Rs. 400/- for General candidates (18% GST extra)
- Rs. 200/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates (18% GST extra)
- Women Candidates and Person with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Advertisement No:- IIM/Admn/119/23/2022/1877 (Date: 18.01.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the IIM Shillong Recruitment 2022: Security Office Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.