IIE Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) has release advertisement notification for the recruitment of 03 State Project Lead (SPL) Vacancy under Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online/Offline Form|
|Job Location||Meghalaya, Arunachal & Sikkim|
State Project Lead (SPL)
- No. of vacancy: 03 (Three)
- Educational Qualification & Experience: Master Degree preferable with MBA and 6 years proven track record of independently undertaking similar assignments or Bachelor Degree with 10 years of experience of undertaking similar assignments.
- Shillong (Meghalaya)
- Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
- Gangtok (Sikkim)
- Salary: Rs. 39,100/-
How to Apply for IIE Recruitment?
The application is required to be send through post/Courier (Hard copy) or email [email protected] against each post to the address given below with the following particulars:
- The post and state applied for must be superscribed at the top of the envelope.
- Detail Bio data/CV of the candidate. (must contain email ID & Mobile Number)
- Two passport size photographs
- Photo copies/Scan Copies of the certificates in support of various qualifications/experience mentioned in the Bio data/ CV.
- Two reference under whom the candidate working before or known person.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.