IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE), Guwahati invites eligible candidates for a walk-in-interview for selection of Accounts Associate under Livelihood Development Project of Tribal beneficiaries of Assam under Pradhan Mantri Van Dhan Yojana (PMVDY) and SFURTI project to be implemented by IIE on purely contractual basis. Walk-in-interview on 5th November 2021.
Post Name:- Accounts Associate
- No of posts:- 2 (Two)
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- As per IIE norms.
- Educational Qualification:- B.Com.
- Core Experiences:- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of accounts related activities in public or private organizations. Proficiency with Tally accounting system, knowledge of preparing balance sheet, along with working knowledge on MS office. Knowledge on GST, ESIC/ EPF, Income Tax is mandatory.
- Key Skills:- Communication and interpersonal skills, ability to deal with the yearly or half yearly financial
audit from the project Doner and any other Govt. agencies.
How to apply for IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Accounts Associate Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview along with Bio-Data and the following documents
- Copy of Bio-data
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C examination for verification of your date of birth (Original as well as Xerox copies).
- Mark Sheets and Pass certificates in support of all educational qualifications as stated in your application (Original as well as Xerox self-attested copies).
- Documents in support of all work-experiences as stated in your application (Original as well as Xerox
Walk-in-interview Venue: Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Lalmati, Basistha Chariali, Guwahati-781029
Date & Time: 5th November 2021 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Accounts Associate Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.