ICAR Sikkim Centre Recruitment 2022: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Research Complex for NEH Region, Sikkim Centre has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 01 Young Professional-I Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 26/04/2022.
ICAR Sikkim Centre Recruitment 2022 Young Professional-I Vacancy
|Recruitment Board||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Essential Qualification: Graduate with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/ information Technology/Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence/Software Engineering/ Computer Graphics degree from a recognized university.
- Working knowledge on Government e-Market Place (GeM).
- Experience i n web designing Computer programming.
- Working experience on open source Geo server and web map server.
- Consolidated Pay: Rs.25,000/- per month
- Age limit: Minimum 21 years for general candidates and relaxable of 5 years for SC/ST and Women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates as on the date of the interview.
How to Apply ICAR Sikkim Centre Recruitment?
Candidates are required to bring Bio-data, all the Certificates, Mark-sheets in original along with an application addressed the Join Director, ICAR-Research Complex for NEH Region, Sikkim Centre, Tadong, Gangtok-737102 with attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from Secondary onwards and affixing one Pass Port size Photograph.
Eligible candidate’s walk-in-interview at ICAR-Research Complex for NEH Region, Sikkim Centre, Tadong, Gangtok on April 26/04/2022 at 10.30 am in the office of the undersigned and the reporting time is 10:00 am of on April 26/04/2022.