ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Hqr. Umiam, Meghalaya has released employment news notification for the recruitment of Young Professional-II. Interested and eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview to be held on 20th April 2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: Young Professional Vacancy
|Interview Date||20th April 2022|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Council of Agricultural Research|
Post Name:- Young Professional-II
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- (Agroforestry) DSRE, Hqr, Umiam
- Age limit:- Age should be between 21-45 years as of the publication of the advertisement, with relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Salary:- Rs. 35,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- B.Sc. Forestry/ Agriculture (4 years degree).
- Desirable Qualification:- Master’s degree in Forestry/ Agroforestry with work experience in the field of Agroforestry /Farming system.
How to apply for ICAR Recruitment 2022: Young Professional Vacancy?
The candidates should bring the original documents such as the Educational Qualification certificate mark sheet from HSLC onwards and experience certificate etc for verification
- Walk-in-interview venue:- ATIC Building, ICAR Hqr. Umiam, Meghalaya
- Date & Time:- 20th April 2002 at 10:30 AM
Advertisement No:- RC/DSRE/3/YP-II/2021 (date: 07.04.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ICAR Recruitment 2022: Young Professional Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.