ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam invites online applications to attend online Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Research Fellowship (SRF). The last date for submission of the application is 9th November 2021.
Post Name:- Senior Research Fellowship (SRF)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Project Name:- All India Coordinated Research Project on a pig (AICRP on Pig) project
- Age limit:- Maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates.
- Salary:- Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
- Educational Qualification:- Ph.D. or Post-Graduate Degree in Veterinary Science/ or Post Graduate degree in Life Science with NET qualification.
- Desirable:- Specialization in Animal Genetic & Breeding/ Animal Reproduction/ Gynecology/ Animal Biotechnology/ Molecular genetics. Experience in data analysis & research paper writing.
How to apply for ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) Vacancy
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 restrictions, interviews will be conducted through an online process.
Due to pandemic COVID-19, candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents to this e-mail address: [email protected] on or before 9th November 2O21.
After screening the applications, the eligible candidate will be informed for interview by email. The original documents of the candidates will be verified at a later stage.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ICAR Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.