IBPS PO Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 6432 no’s of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee vacancy against IBPS CRP PO/MT-XII in various Participating Bank. The last date for submission of the application is 22.08.2022.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for the selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled for October 2022/ November 2022.
Post Name:- Probationary Officer/Management Trainee
- No of posts:- 6432
- Participating Bank wise vacancy list
1. Bank of Baroda: 0
2. Bank of India: 535 Posts
3. Bank of Maharashtra: 0
4. Canara Bank: 2500 Posts
5. Central Bank of India: NR
6. Indian Bank: NR
7. Indian Overseas Bank: NR
8. Punjab National Bank: 500 Posts
9. Punjab & Sind Bank: 253 Posts
10. UCO Bank: 550 Posts
11. Union Bank of India: 2094 Posts
- Age limit:- Candidates’ age should be between 20 years to 30 years as of 1st August 2022. The candidate should be born between 2nd August 1992 to 1st August 2002 (both dates inclusive). The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Educational Qualification as of 22.08.2022:-
# A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
# The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
How to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022: PO/MT Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the IBPS official recruitment portal from 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022.
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
IBPS PO/MT Preliminary Examination structure
- English Language: 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Marks
IBPS Main Examination structure
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 60 Marks
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: 40 Marks
- English Language: 40 Marks
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: 60 Marks
- SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 175/-
- Others: Rs. 850 /-
- Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Important Dates for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: September/October 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: September/ October 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: November 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2022
- Online Examination – Main: November 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2022
- Download of call letters for interview: January/ February 2023
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2023
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|