IBPS PO 2021 Notification:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 4135 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee vacancies for its participating banks. Graduates who are looking for Banking Jobs can apply online from 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021.
Post Name:- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
- No of posts:- 4135
- Bank wise vacancy list
1. Bank of Baroda: 0
2. Bank of India: 588
3. Bank of Maharashtra: 400
4. Canara Bank: 650
5. Central Bank of India: 620
6. Indian Bank: NR
7. Indian Overseas Bank: 98
8. Punjab National Bank: NR
9. Punjab & Sind Bank: 427
10. UCO Bank: 440
11. Union Bank of India: 912
- Age limit:- 20 years to 30 years as of 01.10.2021; i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and no later than 01.10.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification:- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
How to apply for IBPS PO 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting Official IBPS Recruitment Portal from 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Go to https://www.ibps.in
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form
Selection Procedure for IBPS PO 2021
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows
1. Preliminary Examination
- English Language: 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Marks
2. Main Examination
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 60 Marks
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: 4 Marks
- English Language: 40 Marks
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: 60 Marks
- For SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 175/-
- For Others: Rs. 850/-
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2021
- Starting Date for On/line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates: 20.10.2021
- Last Date for On/line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates: 10.11.2021
- Dates for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021
- Download of call letters for Pre/ Exam Training: November 2021
- Date for Conduct of Pre/Exam Training: November/ December 2021
- Download of call letters for Online examination– Preliminary: November/ December 2021
- Dates for Online Examination – Preliminary: 04 & 11.12.2021 Tentative
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2021/ January 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam– Main: December 2021/ January 2022
- Online Examination – Main: January 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main: January/ February 2022
- Download of call letters for interview: February 2022
- Conduct of interview: February/March 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022
Advertisement No:- CRP PO/MT-XI for Vacancies of 2022-23
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official IBPS PO 2021 notification in detail before submitting applications.
- SWKH Recruitment 2021: Typist and Mechanic Vacancy, Apply Online
- NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Doctor (63 Posts) Walk-In
- CAG Recruitment 2021: Auditor and Clerk under Sports Quota (199 Posts)
- ONGC Recruitment 2021: Graduate Trainee Through GATE 2021 (309 Posts)
- Cotton University Recruitment 2021: Faculty Positions (39 Posts), Apply Online