Home Department Tripura Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Agartala has released employment news notification for the recruitment to the 05 posts of Scientific Officer (SO) Vacancy for Group-B, Gazetted in three different branches/disciplines, State Forensic Science Laboratory under Home Department, Government Tripura. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 16/04/2022.
Scientific Officer (SO)
No. of vacancy: 05 (UR: 02 & ST: 03)
- Chemical Science Discipline (Chemistry division & Toxicology division)
- Biological Science Discipline (Biology/Serology, DNA Typing division)
- Physical Science Discipline (Physics/Ballistic & Document division)
- Essential Qualification:-
- For Chemical Science: M.Sc. with 50% marks in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subject from any recognized university.
- For Biological Science: M.Sc. with 50% marks in Botany/Zoology/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry or Physical Anthropology or Forensic Science or Genetics with Botany or Zoology as one of the subject from any recognized University.
- For Physical Science: M.Sc. with 50% marks in Physics/Mathematics/Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects from any recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Bengali or Kokborok.
- Scale of Pay: Level-13, Rs.47,600/- of Tripura State Pay Matrix 2018 (Pre-Revised Pay Band-3 (Rs.10,230-34,800/-) + Grade Pay Rs.4,800/-
- Age: Age not less than 18 (eighteen) years and more than 40 years as on 16.04.2022. Relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government servants. However, the SC/ST/Govt. Servant will not get the further relaxation of 5 (five) years over and above relaxation of 5 (five) years which they are already entitled to get as SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply Home Department Tripura Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the instruction to candidates regarding filling up of online application.
- Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 15.03.2022 to 16.04.2022 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s website viz. tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through the Commission’s website.
Application Fee for Home Department Tripura Recruitment 2022 ?
- Group-A Gazetted Posts: Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited is non-refundable.
- If a candidate submits incomplete application is respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Home Department Tripura Recruitment 2022: Scientific Officer (SO) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.