HFWD Tripura Recruitment 2022: Health & Family Welfare Department (HFWD), Government of Tripura has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 175 Staff Nurse Vacancy under the Health & Family Welfare Department (HFWD), Government of Tripura on purely temporary. The last date for submission of the application is 12/12/2022.
- No. of vacancy: 175 [SC: 16, ST: 30, UR: 123, Ex-serviceman (SC: 01, ST: 01 & UR: 04)]
- Department: Health & Family Welfare Department (HFWD), Government of Tripura
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc. Nursing.
- Having registration under Tripura Nursing Council as Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RNRM).
- Desirable: Knowledge in Bengali or Kokborok.
- Pay: Rs.26,025/- being 75% of the minimum slab of entry level pay in the Pay Level-10 of Tripura State Civil Services (Revised Pay) (First Amendment) Rules, 2018 plus additional remuneration increased by the Government from time to time.
- Age limit: Candidates who are permanently residing in the State of Tripura within the age limit of minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years as on the date of issue of the advertisement. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC/PwDs(PH)/Government servant.
How to Apply for HFWD Tripura Recruitment?
Registration on the Online Recruitment Portal
- Candidate must register first on the Recruitment Portal by clicking on ‘Register’.
- One Contact no. and one valid e-mail id can only be used once.
- A first time login password will be sent to your given contact no., enter that password to login. After successful verification again you have to enter your own password of your choice for complete your registration. This password is applicable to your login password.
- After successful registration you can log in to the applicant’s portal with contact no., and password you have set by your own.
- After successful registration candidate can find a list of eligible courses.
- Click on ‘Apply’ botton of eligible course you wish to apply.
- Your application is not complete without the required supporting documents which must be submitted through the Applicant Portal as part of your application. Only image formats for photos and signature or pdf files for documents can be uploaded. Each file can be maximum of 250KB in size.
- If the supporting documents are not uploaded your application will not be considered and your application will be withdrawn when the course deadline has passed.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.</span>
|HFWD Tripura Apply Online||Click Here|
|HFWD Tripura Syllabus||Click Here|
|HFWD Tripura Advertisement||Click Here|