HCM Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022: The High Court of Manipur (HCM) at Imphal has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 10 Computer Assistant (CA) Vacancy in HCM Imphal. The last date for submission of the application is 21/09/2022.
Computer Assistant (CA)
- No. of vacancy: 10 [UR: 05, ST: 03, OBC-M: 01 & OBC-MP: 01]
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Diploma/Certificate in computer operation.
- Experience in execution of works such as data entry & DTP works and basic hardware maintenance is necessary.
- Pay Scale: L-4 (Rs.21700-69100) of MS (RP), 2019 P.M. plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Age: Maximum age shall be 38 years and minimum age shall be 18 years on the last date of the receipt of the application. Maximum age relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to Schedule Tribes and by 3 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to the Other Backward Classes.
Application Fee of High Court of Manipur Vacancy
- Rs.800/- for UR/OBC candidates
- Rs.600/- for ST/SC candidates
Make online payment for the examination fees through UPI/NET banking/Debit Card/Credit card (No other form of payments will be accepted).
How to Apply for High Court of Manipur Recruitment?
- Go to “Apply here for the Post of Computer Assistant” in the website of the High Court of Manipur given below link.
- Register yourself by clicking on “New Registration”. (Candidates have to use only their own valid MOBILE NUMBER and E-mail ID. All future communication will be done through this MOBILE NUMBER/E-mail ID only).
- After successful registration, Login ID and Password will be sent to your registered MOBILE NUMBER/E-mail ID.
- For Applying click on “Login Here”
- After Logging in click on “Apply Now” against the post you want to apply for.
- Fill up the necessary details in the online application form.
- Upload your Scanned Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and other relevant documents.
- Make online payment for the examination fees through UPI/NET banking/Debit Card/Credit card (No other form of payments will be accepted).
N.B.: Application without payment of Examination fees will not be accepted.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|