NEHU Shillong Recruitment 2023: North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), East Khasi Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya has released an employment notification to recruit 06 Guest Faculty vacancies in the Departments in the NEHU in Shillong Campus. The last date for submission of the application is 21/03/2023.
Post Name: Guest Faculty
- No. of vacancies: 06 [Linguistics: 03 & Physics: 05]
- Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria of the candidates and other terms and conditions shall be as per the UGC Regulation 2018/AICTE latest Regulations as the case may be and their subsequent Notification/ Guidelines if any.
- Remuneration: Rs.1,500/- per lecture subject to a maximum amount of Rs.50,000/- per month (conditions apply).
How to Apply for NEHU Shillong Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official North-Eastern Hill University Recruitment Portal.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.