GSI Recruitment 2022: The Geological Survey of India (NE Region), Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Ordinary Grade Driver, Group C. The last date for submission of the application is 45 days from the publication of said advertisement.
1.Post: Ordinary Grade Driver (Group C)
- Number of posts (NE Region): 25 (UR: 10, OBC: 7, SC: 4, ST: 2, EWS: 2)
- Educational qualification:
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- Driving License for LMV & HMV
- 3 years experience in driving Trucks, Jeeps or Tractors from a recognized organization.
- Experience in repairs & maintenance of vehicle.
- Age limit: Not Exceeding 25 years of Age. (Age relaxation as per Govt. of India Rules)
- Salary: Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200/-)
- Place of posting:
- Itanagar: 4
- Guwahati: 3
- Imphal: 1
- Shillong: 9
- Aizawl: 1
- Dimapur: 3
- Gangtok: 2
- Agartala: 2
How to apply for GSI Recruitment 2022
Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application form along with attested photocopies of educational qualification, experience certificate, caste certificate etc. to:
The ADG & HOD, North Eastern Region, Geological Survey of India, Lumbatngen, Rynjah, Shillong 793006
The application should be sent by Registered/Speed Post.
The candidates should superscribed the envelope with “Application for the post of Ordinary Grade Driver, in NER”
Advertisement: (Will be updated once available)
Application form: (Will be updated once available)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Short Notice for NER||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|