GHC Nagaland Recruitment 2022: Gauhati High Court (GHC) Kohima Bench at Kohima, Nagaland applications are invited from the Indian Citizens under Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India has release advertisement notification for the recruitment of Library Assistant Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Fee Payment Date||05/07/2022|
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Eligibility Criteria: A candidate, as on the last date of receipt of application, must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Must possess diploma/degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Law from a recognized University and proficiency in use of computers.
- Pay: Pay Band-5200-20200 Grade Pay-Rs. 2600/- P.M Level-7
- Age limits: The following table shows the age limit for various categories. The age limit will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of online application.
Selection Process for GHC Nagaland Recruitment 2022
Application Fee for GHC Nagaland Recruitment 2022
The details of application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below. Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) need not pay any fees.
- For SC/STP/STH: Rs.150/-
- For all others: Rs.300/-
Candidates are advised to apply online well before the last date and not to wait till the last date, so as to avoid heavy load on internet or website.
How to Apply for GHC Nagaland Recruitment 2022?
Before applying online, candidates must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration. E-mail ID should be kept active. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered, hence the candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code.
Photograph: Candidate has to upload his/her Photograph Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. No other image format will be accepted. The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.