GHC Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022: The Gauhati High Court (GHC) at Guwahati has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 02 Grade-III of Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service
- No. of vacancy: 02 (Two)
- Educational Qualification: Must be a holder of degree law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
- Pay Scale: Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- per month plus other allowance as admissible under the Rules.
- Age limit: Must not have completed, as on the last date fixed for receipt of application 38 years of age in case of candidates belonging to Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribes and 35 years of age in case of others.
How to Apply for GHC Grade-III Recruitment?
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application form.
- The applicant can upload his/her Photograph Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. No other image format will be accepted. The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB.
- APST candidates: Rs.240/-
- Others: Rs.500/-
Important dates for GHC Grade-III Recruitment
- Submission of Online Application Start From: 01/06/2022 (3:00 PM)
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 15/06/2022 (5:00 PM)
- Last date for payment of fees: 18/06/2022 (Till bank transaction hours)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.