GHC Aizawl Recruitment 2022: Gauhati High Court (GHC), Aizawl Bench at Aizawl, Mizoram has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 03 Judicial Assistant and Court Attendant Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Last Date Fee Payment||05/07/2022|
1. Judicial Assistant
- No. of vacancy: 01 (UR)
- Educational Qualification: Must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Pay: Level-4 (GP-2400): Rs. 25,500- 56,800 (Cell 1-28) in the pay matrix.
2. Court Attendant
- No. of vacancy: 02 (UR)
- Educational Qualification: Must be minimum Class VIII standard pass. Those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said post. Candidates possessing special skills may be given preference on need basis.
- Pay: Level-1 (GP-1650); Rs.17, 400- 38,600 (Cell 1-28) in the pay matrix.
Age limit for GHC Aizawl Recruitment
The following table shows the age limit for various categories. The age limit will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of online application.
- UR: 18 to 35 years
- ST/SC: 18 to 40 years
- OBC: 18 to 38 years
- PwD: 18 to 45 years
- PwD (SC/ST): 18 to 50 years
- PwD (OBC): 18 to 48 years
How to Apply for GHC Aizawl Recruitment?
Before applying online, candidates must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration. E-mail ID should be kept active. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered, hence the candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code.
Photographs: Candidate has to upload his/her Photograph Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. No other image format will be accepted. The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB.
Application Fee: The details of application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below:-
- For SC/ST: Rs.150/-
- For all others: Rs.300/-
Click Here to Apply Online for JA
Click Here to Apply Online for CA
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.