Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021-22: Gauhati University has released the official notification of Gauhati University B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (GUBEDCET) for admission into GU B.Ed. Course, 2021-2022 Academic session.
Interested candidates can submit their online application in official application portal of GUBEDCET for the admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course under Gauhati University w.e.f 22nd October 2021.
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission Details
- Name of exam: Gauhati University B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (GUBEDCET-2021)
- Name of course: B.Ed. Programme
- Academic session: 2021-2022
- Name of university: Gauhati University
- Exam type: Common Entrance Test
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Mode of exam: Offline (MCQ)
- Date of entrance test: 21st November 2021 (Sunday) from 11 AM to 1:00 PM
- Application mode: Online
- Application fee: Rs 1100/-
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati University B.Ed Admission
As per NCTE norms, a candidate may be allowed to appear in the GUBEDCET-2021 provided that he/she has passed the B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com. or MA/ MSc/M.Com or equivalent degree programme form a recognised Board/University with at least 50% marks (or 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD).
Application Fee: A candidate who wants to submit online application for GUBEDCET-2021 must pay an application fee of Rs.1100.00 + Bank Transaction Charge.
How to apply for Gauhati University B.Ed Admission ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this examination by visiting official GUBEDCET Application Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Go to https://gauhati.ac.in/
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021
- Starting date of submission of online application: 22nd October 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 1st November 2021
- Admit Card available from: 8th to 12th November 2021
- Date of the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test: 21st November 2021
- Date for Declaration of Merit List: 26th November 2021
GUBEDCET 2021 Details
To select eligible students to enroll for Gauhati University B.Ed
Admission, all interested students must appear for a common entrance
test. GUBEDCET exam structure is as mentioned below:
- Total No of Questions: 100
- Duration of GUBEDCET Exam: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Type of Questions: All questions will be of MCQ type with four alternative choices of which only one answer will be the correct option.
- Language of Question Paper: The test Booklet and the OMR will be in English. The test will be OMR based.
- Marking System: There will be 4 marks for correct answer and (-1) for wrong answer. No negative marks for unanswered questions.
|A||General English (Vocabulary, Tense, Voice, Narration, Prepositions, Correction of sentences, Comprehension)||120|
|B||General Knowledge (Indian History, Indian Polity, General Science, Current
|C||Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability||120|
Education (Issues and Policies) National Policy on Education 2020,
Universalization of Elementary Education – Right to Education, Sarva
Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Secondary Education – Rastriya Madhyamik Shiksha
GUBEDCET Examination Centres
Candidates will be able to appear in any one of the following GUBEDCET-2021 Centres and the same shall have to be indicated while filling up the online form. A candidate has to select any three examination Centres. A candidate will be assigned in any one of the following Centres based on the feasibility of a particular Centre.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021 official notification in detail before submitting applications.