Gauhati Medical College Recruitment 2022: Department of Microbiology, Gauhati Medical College (GMC), Guwahati has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 02 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Laboratory Technician Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 27/04/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate degree in basic Science with NET/GATE qualification or graduate degree in professional course with NET/GATE qualification or Post Graduate Degree in professional course.
- Desirable: Two years research experience in molecular biology.
- Remuneration: Rs.31,000/- + 16% HRA pm = Rs.35,960/- pm
2. Laboratory Technician
- Essential Qualification: 12th pass in Science stream and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in recognized institution.
- Desirable: One year experience in Molecular biology and Computer Applications.
How to Apply Gauhati Medical College Recruitment?
The above vacancy shall be filled purely on temporary basis through Walk-in-interview under DHR-ICMR funded project entitled “Profile of viral respiratory tract infection in under five children with special reference to molecular epidemiology of Respiratory Syncytial virus” in the Department of Microbiology, Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati-32, Assam.
- Date of Interview: 27th April, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Venue: Department of Microbiology, 5th Floor, Narakasur Hill Top, Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati-781032, Assam
- Time: 10 am onwards (The candidate must report before 12 pm)