Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 25/05/2022
. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Gauhati High Court Itanagar Recruitment 2022: Sr. Technical Officer Vacancy
Sr. Technical Officer
- No. of Posts: 15
- Fixed Pay (pm): Rs.45,000/-
- Eligibility Criteria:
- MCA/BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level/Masters.
- Master’s Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Applications from a Government recognized University/Institution.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)/BCA or B.Sc. in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Applications from a Government recognized University/ Institution.
- Age Limit: The candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 32 years as on last date of submission of application. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 10 years for persons with Disabilities and 5 years for candidates belonging to ST/SC category.
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Itanagar?
(a) Candidates who fulfil the requisite criteria can submit their “Application Form” available with the advertisement.
(b) Details of application fee to be paid in the Form of IPO payable at “The Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh”.
(c) Candidates shall, thereafter, fill the application form and paste his/her recent passport size colored photograph in the given space of the application form and shall sign across the photograph. 2 (two) copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form and candidate should write his/her name on the reverse of the stapled photographs. The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Senior Technical Officer”.
(d) The envelope containing the application form and Indian Postal Order (IPO) of appropriate value should reach by post to “The Office of the Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh-791110” on or before 25.05.2022 or applicant may drop his/her application in the drop box. The Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench will not be responsible for late receipt/non receipt of application form.
(e) Self attested photocopy of all supporting documents should be submitted along with the application.
(f) Candidates who are already in Govt. Service will have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the Authority at the time of interview.
Application fee for
- For APST/SC/ST/PwD: Rs.150/-
- For others: Rs.300/-
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Official Notification below in detail before submitting applications.