FSSAI Internship 2022: Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) invites online applications from eligible and interested students for FSSAI Internship 2022 Programme starting from January 2022. FSSAI Internship program will provide Interns with unique learning opportunities in various areas of food regulation of food safety administration. The last date for submission of the application is 13th December 2021.
Program Name:- FSSAI Internship 2022
- No of seats:- Not mentioned.
- Tenure:- Up to 03 months, which may be extended to a maximum period of 06 months. No internship of duration less than a month will be offered.
- Stipend:- Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- FSSAI Internship 2022 Eligibility:- Students pursuing a full-time Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree/ higher degree from a Recognized Institute within India/ abroad, in any of the following:
a. Pursuing Post Graduate Degree/B.Tech/BE from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
b. Business Administration & Management including policy regulation and related fields.
c. PG Diploma/Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication, and Public Relations.
d. B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology Software Engineering or related Stream.
e. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Policy Public Administration.
f. Bachelor/Master of Law.
Note: Students in the 3rd / 4thyear of the Bachelor’s program in Food Technology or related fields can also apply.
Areas/Domains Available for Internship
Any of the areas mentioned in the application will be deemed indicative of the preference and not a confirmation of protecting allocation in the specific department
1. New Delhi (HQ)
- Standards Regulation/Codex
- Regulatory Compliance FSMS
- Human Resource
- Finance & Accounts
- Quality Assurance
- Social & Behavioral Change
2. Regional Offices (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai &Kolkata)
- Food Imports Clearance and Licensing
3. National Food Laboratory, Ghaziabad and Kolkata
- Food sampling and testing
How to apply for FSSAI Internship 2022
Interested and eligible students can apply online in the specified format as per the timelines provided by FSSAI. Applicants, who have applied for internships for previous months, need to apply afresh.
Apply Online for FSSAI Internship 2022 Programme
The shortlisted candidates may be required to submit a short write-up/presentation for final selection. The final list of selected candidates along with their date of joining and Internship tenure would be declared online on the FSSAI website.
- All the interns will be awarded a certificate on successful completion of the internship i.e. on submission and review of final report/presentation.
Important Dates for FSSAI Internship 2022 Programme
- Starting date of receiving application: 3rd December 2021
- Last date for submitting online application: 13th December 2021
- Announcement of Shortlisted candidates: 23rd December 2021
- Date of Joining: 3rd January 2022
Advertisement No:– File No. HR-33012/3/2021-HR-FSSAI 86/88
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the FSSAI Internship 2022 Programme official notification in detail before submitting applications.