Forest Department Assam Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 50 Forest Ranger Vacancy in the Assam Forest Service under Environment & Forest Department, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 27/01/2022.
Forest Ranger in the Assam Forest Service
- No. of posts: 50 (Open: 35, OBC/MOBC: 05, SC: 01, STP: 02, STH: 02 & EWS: 05)
- Educational Qualification: Applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:-
- Computer Applications/Computer Science
- Engineering (Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical)
- Environmental Science
- Veterinary Science
- Scale of Pay: PB-3, Rs.22,000-97,000/-, Grade Pay: Rs10,300/-
- Age limit- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as under:-
- By 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. up to 41 years.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council which is to be uploaded while filling up the online application. No other document shall be accepted.
Application Fee of Forest Department Assam Recruitment 2022
#Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
- General/EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL: Rs.35.40/-
How to Apply Forest Department Assam Recruitment 2022?
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format. (a) Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–200 KB) (b) Size of the signature (Max size–200 KB).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Forest Department Assam Recruitment 2022: Forest Ranger Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.